[Geomoose-users] Color Change

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Feb 2 12:25:28 EST 2009

Jay,

Yup, it's a styles thing (in styles.css)

I used Firebug to inspect the HTML, found the DIV name "panel_header_container" and then switched to CSS in firebug, there it was about 3/4 of the way down . . . .

#panel_header_container {
display:block;
height:29px;
margin-left:5px;
margin-right:5px;
margin-top:5px;
width:271px;
}

Along with a bunch of other settings related to the panel.

bobb

>>> Jay Kapalczynski <jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us> 02/02/09 11:18 AM >>>
I am messing around with different colors...

I found the Panel Header Left and Right images in the skins folder but cant find the middle of the panel
Notice the ends are blue...
Does anyone know where the center is?

I thought it was middlenav_repeat.jpg located in the same folder......I change that color and it did not effect the page

[cid:image001.png at 01C98527.E881F6E0]

Thanks