[Geomoose-users] IDENTIFY TOOL NOT WORKING RIGHT

John Kummun boache578 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 20:23:21 EST 2009

Hi guys,
There is something wierd going on with my identify tool and the county drain layer. I have set the tolerance of the countydrain layer in the identify.map to 0 and the identify tool works fine when the map loads up but when i zoom in, the identify tool doesn't work on the layer anymore. It just gives me this error message "No Information found. Please try again". The funny thing is that I did the same to the parcel layer and it works fine whether zoom in or not. Does someone know what the problem is?

thanks

John