[Geomoose-users] Re : From UMT-15 to UMT-32 Projection

armand noel abasoh at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 11 05:43:57 EST 2009

Hi Moh.Mayer,

It's working now, the issue was with  a wrong path in the 'countydemo.xml' file.

Thanks for your help.

Rgrds
Armand Basoh, PMP

________________________________
De : Moh.Maher <mohmaher at hotmail.com>
À : armand noel <abasoh at yahoo.fr>
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 11 Février 2009, 10h59mn 44s
Objet : Re: [Geomoose-users] From UMT-15 to UMT-32 Projection

Armand,

Make sure that your shapefile is located in the same
path you put in the map file.

Make sure that the extents value that you have
changed is valid  and following the same coordinate
system/projection for your shapefile ( you can simply use ogrinfo to know
the  extents for your shapfile) .

Add to your map file  the projection that your
shapefile uses and its parameters.

Preferable as you are still a beginner that you use
the free- open source  Quantum GIS to load your shapefile to make sure it
is displaying OK, and second Quantum GIS can create a valid map file for your
shapefile, that you can edit later or use in Mapserver or Geomoose
app.

Try and let us know ..

Regards,

Moh.Maher