[Geomoose-users] Error printing to PDF

Edward E. Boesenberg, III eboesenberg at niraengineers.com
Thu Feb 12 16:29:40 EST 2009

When I try to print to PDF I get an error in the information box.  The error
is shown below.

Available Printing Formats:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msLoadMap():
(/ms4w/apps/geomoose/maps_countydemo/./muni_bndy/muni_bndy.map) in
C:\ms4w\apps\GeoMOOSE\htdocs\php\print.php on line 177

Warning: Failed to open map file
/ms4w/apps/geomoose/maps_countydemo/./muni_bndy/muni_bndy.map in
C:\ms4w\apps\GeoMOOSE\htdocs\php\print.php on line 177

Fatal error: Call to a member function setSize() on a non-object in
C:\ms4w\apps\GeoMOOSE\htdocs\php\print.php on line 178

I am not sure how to fix this error.  I know it is looking in the wrong
place for a file but I don't know how to change the variable that tells it
were to look.

Ed