[Geomoose-users] Problem with Information Box with Lines and Pointshapefiles

Heather Wirth HWIRTH at co.benton.mn.us
Tue Feb 24 12:08:07 EST 2009

The other thing I noticed, I know in previous versions the LAYER's NAME
could not have any spaces in it.  It used to be that the identify.map
file had this comment next to the Layer's Name: "Needs to match Mapbook,
spaces are removed."  That is how I have my file setup, and it works
fine for points and lines.  I don't know if this is still the case
though.  Good luck.

>>> "Fischer, Brian" <bfischer at houstoneng.com> 2/24/2009 11:02 AM >>>
The only thought that comes to mind is the tolerance setting.  Try
increasing it a little more.  Otherwise make sure your layer name is
the
same as your map service in the .xml file.  Should work then.

Brian Fischer

Houston Engineering, Inc.

Maple Grove, MN

(763) 493-4522