[Geomoose-users] Problem with Geomoose in Internet Explorer

Edward E. Boesenberg, III eboesenberg at niraengineers.com
Tue Feb 24 16:27:29 EST 2009

IE 7

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Fraser [mailto:bfraser at geoanalytic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 4:05 PM
To: Edward E. Boesenberg, III
Cc: geomoose-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geomoose-users] Problem with Geomoose in Internet Explorer

Interesting.  Which version of IE are you using?  IE 6 has some problems
with transparent PNGs.

I notice from your screen shot none of the menu items or tools are loading.
Maybe Dan is on the right track about IE's unforgiving parser...

Brent

Edward E. Boesenberg, III wrote:
> My setup DOES NOT work in Internet Explorer, but it does work in Firefox.

Own

http://www.geomoose.org/moose/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&I