[Geomoose-users] Set the background canvas color

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Feb 26 14:49:11 EST 2009

Yep, that works.

  I'm putting together a site using VMAP0 data of North America.  Kind of a stretch of the GeoMoose's local government mapping domain, but it should be ok.  I'm using a light blue for the canvas (ocean) and light tan for the ground polygons.  It's a little unnerving to momentarily see the ocean under North Dakota when doing a pan, until the layers load.

Thanks!
Brent Fraser