[Geomoose-users] [Geomoose-developers] Highlight results of Search

Nelson Soto NSoto at plotplans.com
Fri Feb 27 09:36:35 EST 2009

Jay,

As Brian mentions, a custom PHP script is the way to go here. I wrote a
custom script that highlighted multiple features based on specific IDs
as an input. The code is not public and I can't really lend much help on
it but what I wanted to do was suggest for you to start by looking at
the buffer selection PHP file.

IIRC, the buffer tool runs a search and then exports the result to a new
shape file which then gets dynamically added to the map for viewing. All
of this is transparent to the user. You can use this process to loops
through the results of your "fuzzy" search and then add each feature to
the shapefile and display it accordingly.

This is all the help I can get you but you should be able to get the
gist of it at this point. Keep at it!