[Geomoose-users] Feature Report

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 11:00:31 EDT 2009

I will need to see what's going on with the developer's list.  Usually I get emails from it but maybe something is broken.  This is the first time I've seen the request / issue.  My apologies.

Right now there is not a way to wrap the text.  I will put it on the list for 2.2 enhancements.

Brian and I are finishing up putting the packages together for GM 2.0 release (the MS4W package still needs assembled) but then we'll be starting 2.2 development right away.