[Geomoose-users] Internet/Proxy?

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Fri Jul 10 13:02:27 EDT 2009

Jay,
Your really getting into web server administration topics and it's a little bit out of the scope of this mailing list or the GeoMOOSE project.  Here's some pages to reference: http://bytes.com/serveradministration/index.html for Apache and http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739761(WS.10).aspx for IIS.  And to complicate things even more on IIS, Microsoft has made big changes in each of its version 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0.  I taught myself this stuff through buying a bunch of books and just playing around with it.  It takes a while though.  There's lots of components involved in Web Server administration.

Hope that helps,
Brian

Brian Fischer, CFM  GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.