[Geomoose-users] SLD Integration?

Sebastian Luhmer sluhmer at uni-bonn.de
Sun Jul 26 08:52:37 EDT 2009

Hi @ all,

does anybody know how (or if) it is possible to integrate
Styled Layer Descriptor in GeoMoose.
I tried to embedd a sld-url into the GeoMoose mapbook ( in
the map source filed) but that doesn´t work.

Is there a possibility to integrate the sld-url´s in Open
Layers? Normally there is a html-Configuration File in
OpenLayers where the WMS is configured but I wasn´t able
to find it.

I use geoMoose as WebGIS-Client and have to forward the
SLD´s somehow to MapServer (by adding the sld-url to the
WMS-URL) but I am not sure how to do it.

Thanks in advance for all usefull hints or ideas!

Sebastian!

------------------------------
Sebastian Luhmer
Student assistant
Center for Development Research
Department of Ecology and Resource Management
Walter-Flex-Strasse 3
53113 Bonn (Germany)

Tel.: +49 (0) 228 - 73-1793
FAX: +49 (0) 228 - 73-1889