[Geomoose-users] Problem with Rasters

Matthew D. Syvertson msyvertson at co.richland.nd.us
Mon Jul 27 16:39:49 EDT 2009

Hello to all,

I hope someone has a sample map file that can help me out.  I currently
have WMS layers that serve as my background imagery, but I need to
switch to file based rasters, because I am having a few issues.  BUT, I
cannot get mine to work.  Here are the specific potential problems:

-	MR SID format
-	Very large
-	Different projection from the main map

If you have a map file that has helped you to serve up a raster with
these constraints, I would appreciate a chance to view the .map file.
If you don't have a sample, but have pointers for me I would appreciate
this help as well.

I know this seems to be a mapserver issue, but I have tried the
documentation at that site also with no help...

Matt Syvertson
Richland County GIS Coordinator
418 2nd Ave N
Wahpeton, ND 58075