[Geomoose-users] OSGEO incubation?

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Tue Jul 28 14:23:49 EDT 2009

Not sure if anyone ever answered your question.  Bob Basques submitted it a year or so ago and if I remember right the outcome was that the project was not mature enough to enter into incubation.  They wanted to see a bigger user base and a more developers actively working on the project.

Bob anything to add?

Brian Fischer, CFM  GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.