[Geomoose-users] Legend issue

CoFIS Web coffee at uni-bonn.de
Wed Jul 29 08:09:22 EDT 2009

Dear all,
thanks to suggestion on the mapserver list, I replaced the dashes in my
layer names (in the mapfile & mapbook) with underscores and now the
problem is gone - almost:

I can switch on and off the individual layers and they only appear at
their respective positions in the legend. However, if I switch one of
the layers of may mapfile on (from the legend) I can show the signature
of the other layer in the legend by using the drop-down button without
this particular layer being switched on (screenshot).

Can this be changed somehow? If you need to see my mapfile, I'd be happy
to send it.

Thanks,
Nils

E-Mail: coffee at uni-bonn.de