[Geomoose-users] Legend issue

CoFIS Web coffee at uni-bonn.de
Thu Jun 25 03:48:55 EDT 2009

Dear all,
in GM2 I have a mapfile with two layers.

When turning the first of these layers on from the legend, the
respective signature will appear in the legend at its respective
location (as expected) AND the location of the second layer. When
turning the second layer on, its signature will appear on its respective
location in the legend (as expected) AND be added to the legend
signature of the first layer (not wanted).

How can I change this? I added two screenshots for clarification.
Mapbook snippets are below.

Thanks,
Nils

****

<map-source name="conservation" type="mapserver" reference="true">
   <file>./conservation.map</file>
   <layer name="nfpa"/>
   <layer name="biores_ecff-yayu01"/>
</map-source>

<group title="Conservation" expand="false">
   <layer title="National Forest Priority Areas" src="conservation/nfpa"
legend="true" status="off"/>
   <layer title="Yayu Biosphere Reserve (Proposal)"
src="conservation/biores_ecff-yayu01" legend="true" status="on"/>
</group>

--
Center for Development Research
Department of Ecology and Resource Management

Walter-Flex-Strasse 3
53113 Bonn (Germany)

Tel.:   +49 (0) 228 - 73-1793
FAX:    +49 (0) 228 - 73-1889