[Geomoose-users] Feature requests and a Tip

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstoneng.com
Tue May 5 16:49:54 EDT 2009

Brent,
If you know how to get into the SVN you might want to download that version as Dan has added some nice enhancements to the print service and fixed a few bugs.  He also did a great job on updating and creating more documentation.

SVN: http://www.geomoose.org/moose/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=34
GM 2 docs: http://www.geomoose.org/geomoose2/docs/

I'm guessing we'll release a beta 2 in a couple of weeks.

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.