[Geomoose-users] getmapbook.php and Avoiding PHP

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri May 8 12:24:51 EDT 2009

Dan,

  Many thanks for the over-ride and the doc.  And since I'm the Devil's advocate in this case, here's a proposed edit for the doc:

Why It's Okay

 Here are a couple of reasons to override the mapbook setting:

 o  If you are having difficulty getting PHP working on your server and want to experiment with GeoMoose
 o  You want to use a different server-side scripting language (such as Python or ASP) and are not interested in using the other GeoMoose PHP services.

Thanks again!
Brent