[Geomoose-users] GM2: TileCache, Google, Yahoo, VE Support

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue May 19 09:18:19 EDT 2009

All,

I would show an example of a legal one (if available) and mention that certain ones are not legal.  if you can't find a legal version for an example (might have to set up your own) for the printing, I would skip it altogether.  No reason to invite problems, and the ones who really want it, will figure it out anyway.

bobb

>>> Dan Little <danlittle at yahoo.com> 05/19/09 8:03 AM >>>

I'm going to hold you guys to this!!! ;-)