[Geomoose-users] Info from Select to a new window?

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Thu May 28 14:43:20 EDT 2009

Brent,
This use to work, but haven't tried it in a while.  You could set the display attribute of the service tag to display="window" and it would pop the results up in a new window.  Give that a try.  Here is the documentation we wrote on it:
http://www.geomoose.org/moose/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=29 Look at the display attribute under <service> section.

Also I had Dan write a little custom feature for me to create a link to open the results tab up in a new window so users could print it.  I think he mainly did it with some JavaScript and CSS.  Here is the app that is doing that. http://klamathcounty.houstoneng.com/klamathmap/klamathmap.html Select some parcels with the mailing labels tool or Identify tool then click on the "Print Info. Tab" in the menubar.

Hope this helps,
Brian

Brian Fischer, CFM  GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.