[Geomoose-users] Geomoose 2.0 Performance Issue

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 11:02:35 EST 2009

Ed, can you double check that you're using a "compiled" version of GM2?  What I'm hearing doesn't sound 100% normal as GM2 is actually, typically, must faster loading than GM1.6.

To check "view source" on the geomoose.html page and checked to see if "compiled.js" is included or if it's something else.