[Geomoose-users] Geomoose v1.61-select.map issue

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:26:30 EST 2009

Hey folks,

Having an issue where my select map is not highlighting or selecting
the parcel for report function. Driving me nuts! I ensured layer name
matched in all docs- all docs pointing to same shapefile-
My itemquery via Parcel searching works as intended and selects and
highlights the parcel.

select.map:
LAYER # Parcels Polygon Layer
  	    NAME 'Parcels'
	    DATA 'landrecords/parcels'
	    STATUS ON
	    TYPE POLYGON
	    METADATA
	    	qstring_validation_pattern '.'
	    END
  	    HEADER 'landrecords/select_header.html'
	    TEMPLATE 'landrecords/select_parcel.html'
	    FOOTER 'landrecords/select_footer.html'
	    TOLERANCE 0
    		CLASS
    		SYMBOL 'plainline'
    		SIZE 3
    		COLOR -1 -1 -1
    		OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 0
    		END
         END
    END
END
select_parcel.html
<--! Mapserver template -->

------------

countydemo.xml

<input type="hidden" name="select"
value="../../maps_countydemo/select.map"/>
			        <!--
			         LAYER_NAME:COLUMN_NAME to specify which query column to return
			        -->
			        <input type="select" name="layer" title="Layer to Select:">
					<option value="Parcels:PIN">Parcels</option>

		          </input>

Anyone with some thoughts of what I am overlooking?

Thanks

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a