[Geomoose-users] Printing quality

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:38:48 EDT 2009

Searched through the forums but didn't find a solution;

I am sendng a print of my map search results but they only seem to
print in low quality; I had a look at printpdf2 and tried adjusting
this line;

/output file
	$pdf->SetTitle('GeoMOOSE');
	renderImage($xml, $outputPdf.'.jpeg', $mapwidth*$quality*100,
$mapheight*$quality*100,
		$extent[0], $extent[1], $extent[2], $extent[3], $quality);

	$pdf->Image($outputPdf.'.jpeg',.45,.70,$mapwidth,$mapheight);

	$pdf->Output($outputPdf.'.pdf');

from quality 72 to 100 but no change in quality. Can someone provide
some guidance regarding this?

My aerial is a highres .sid file - so can only assume at this point
that due to rendering to .jpeg the quality is what it is.

Thanks!

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a