[Geomoose-users] Problem adding a layer

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Mon Oct 5 15:44:46 EDT 2009

Edward

If the demo layers work, then "mapserver_url" is set correct in the mapbook, which would point towards path problems in the map file.  Another issue could be extents in either the mapbook or map file.

A real helpful tool for trouble shooting is Firebug in the Firefox browser.  Using firebug, you can isolate the GET call to the server - I like to copy the URL GeoMOOSE is sending and run it directly from the browser - this way you will see MapServer errors.

Len