[Geomoose-users] Internet Explorer Error

Devon Piernot piernotd at uwplatt.edu
Mon Oct 12 09:41:50 EDT 2009

Thanks guys, that was exactly the problem.

New question for all:  Is it possible / how do I set up multiple
Geomoose applications on the same server (i.e. with different html
interfaces and more importantly, different mapbooks)?

Thank you for all your help

Devon Piernot
GIS / Web Developer
Southwestern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission
(608) 342-6065
piernotd at uwplatt.edu
www.swwrpc.org