[Geomoose-users] Geomoose v 1.6 drawing tools

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:46:46 EDT 2010

Would like to revisit this ongoing issue I am having with v1.6 drawing
tools; if anyone who is still working with v1.6 who has the drawing tools
working; would like to touch base so I can start troubleshooting.

In IE8 tool bar shows but drawing on the map does not
in FF 3.5 no drawing tool at all - firefox is not showing any javascript
errors and only a css overlow-x error.

My xml file has the drawing tools group as per demo with no changes.
I've reviewed both the createdrawing.php and the renderwkt.php, however,
didn't see anything that would indicate any changes necessary based on my
own configuration.js or xml.

Any insight would be appreciated.

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors
to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success