[Geomoose-users] ND Aerial Photo WMS

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Mon Apr 12 14:23:46 EDT 2010

Paul,
I always had to apply the Reaspect parameter to the URL because it was coming from an ArcIMS WMS service.

With that said I would not use that URL you have below and switch to ND's new ArcGIS Server WMS URL.  Since the old ones will be removed by the end of May 2010.  http://web.apps.state.nd.us/ndhub/All_Imagery/MapServer/WMSServer

I have not tried to reproject these from 4326 to web Mercator but am projecting from 4326 to UTM and they are working fine.

Hope this helps.

Brian Fischer, CFM  GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.