[Geomoose-users] Web Mercator demo, identify and pop up issues

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Tue Apr 13 09:49:18 EDT 2010

Hi Nayna

The parcel layer in the web Mercator demo is being consumed as a WMS service which I does not have the configuration to make it identifiable.  I'm not sure without looking, but I thing popups currently only support a mapserver type map-source.  A way to get around this would be to:

1.       Get the parcel shape file from the "county" demo and re-project it to web Mercator.

2.       Look at parcel.map in the "county" demo, it will have all of the metadata tags needed for identify and pop-up

3.       Copy the parcel map-source from the "county" demo

Len