[Geomoose-users] Multiple install of GeoMoose

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Apr 27 09:56:45 EDT 2010

All,

If everything is the same data wise, projection, etc, then all you need is a new MapBook file to point to.  You can copy your exsiting Mapfile for example to a new file name and you have essentially set up another GeoMoose install.  You can then edit the data links in that MapBook file to change out what is seen in the GeoMoose interface.

bobb

>>> t faustino <geomatrix3d at gmail.com> wrote:

Folks,
I have a future need to install a 2nd geomoose application to my server (Apache 2.2.0) and was looking for some guidance/direction regarding installing a 2nd Geomoose v1.6.1(still haven't braved 2.x yet).

Anyone out there with multiple installs that could lend some insight?

I really am uncertain how to go about this and am afraid of overwriting my current Geomoose install.

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." ~Thoreau