[Geomoose-users] Identify tool

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Fri Aug 6 10:26:09 EDT 2010

Seems to be working, but not very friendly.  It appears that it is only searching the body of the emails (not the subject lines) and it does not make partial word matches.  So in the recent exchanges on the Identify tool, so if you search for "Identify", it does not see "identify.php" as a match.  I tried using a wildcard in the search, but that was rejected as a syntax error.

Do we need to see if there are options to loosen up the search in SourceForge.

Len