[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose v1.6 Linux

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 10:09:48 EDT 2010

Have you tried to run the request from the command line to see if you are
getting a seg fault?

Is there anything useful in the Apache Error Log?

This occurs when trying to select a parcel that has rendered to map via my
parcels.map. The parcels are being drawn directly from database via connectype
postgis.
When trying to select parcel - the map just hangs indefinately.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to
live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in