[Geomoose-users] Strange Zoom Behavior and Coordinate Display Problems

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 15:16:19 EDT 2010

okay, I really need to work today instead of constantly answer emails ... but
here goes:

1) Coordinate display is a mystery.
2) The "jump to" are you sure you've got enough scales to properly fit the
boxes? *And* are the coordinates in MINX,MINY,MAXX,MAXY pairs? I've recently
discovered some software doesn't always honor this convention.