[Geomoose-users] No valid response!

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Mon Aug 30 10:17:11 EDT 2010

Hi Anibal

I'm seeing the error message as well.  I checked the GeoMOOSE 2.2 MS4W version and that does not have the error.  If you are running Linux, you could still use the MS4W version, you will just need to change the map path and MapServer location in the Mapbook and settings.ini.  I'll create a ticket to get the demo fixed.

Len