[Geomoose-users] popup service problem

FRANZ OKYERE franzzoa at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 00:25:56 EST 2010

 Hi Arapostathis,

If you intend to use google mercator projection then you need to convert the WGS 84 projection to google's mercator. I did that and it worked for me. Simply use the gdal or create you own projection under tools in ms4w, i.e if that is the software you are using. After that get the extents like you always do and use them, from qgis gis software, for example.

I guess the popups are showing up elsewhere because you are on two different projection systems.

Cheers.

Franz Okyere