[Geomoose-users] The problem of identification of an object with Cyrillic characters

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 08:00:31 EDT 2010

These things always rear their ugly head when I'm trying to be on vacation. ;-)

Can you send me (or the list) a set of test characters?  I've been testing some of the extended characters (ß,ü,ö,ä) for a while but I'll add some Cyrillic characters to the test set to ensure i've got things working right.