[Geomoose-users] question on invisible layers

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Mon Jul 26 15:19:15 EDT 2010

Jim this will only work if your using GM 2.2 and I know you are using 1.6.

I don't think you can do this with 1.6 without some customization to the code.  I think what you might be thinking of is the map report.  That did allow you to pass in the layers you wanted displayed on it.

Brian Fischer, CFM  GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.