[Geomoose-users] Turning on two layers simultaneously

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Jun 11 09:56:08 EDT 2010

Two ways:

1. (undocumented) Put two LAYER definitions in the same mapserver MAP file and
give them the same NAME, or

2. (recommended) From the Catalog section of the GeoMOOSE Reference Guide
(http://geomoose.org/docs/mapbook.html):

------
Multiple paths can also be specified to turn on/off multiple layers with a
single control. To do this, the paths need to be divided with colons. If both
layers in the example above were to be turned on simultaneously the ‘path’
attribute would be specified as follows:

county/all:metro/stream_net_1
------