[Geomoose-users] data link for download

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Jun 14 12:31:35 EDT 2010

Bob,

   I agree.  The code below does in fact add an icon to the layer entry in the
Catalog, and it does pass the layer path to the downloaddata.php script
indicated in the service.  But GM(/OpenLayers?) doesn't interpret the
server-sent Content headers to allow the download.  Not a huge issue, you could
have the downloaddata.php generate XML with a download link similar to the
existing print.php.  It just means the user would have to do two mouse clicks
(one on the layer's download icon, and one on the resulting download link in the
Information tab.  Still very useful.

Brent