[Geomoose-users] query.php configuration confusion

Johan Forsman Johan.Forsman at LA.GOV
Wed Jun 16 16:37:06 EDT 2010

Hi Len, thanks for the response.

On Issue 1  suspected that was it. I will attempt to craft an expanded section for each layer I wish to query.

On Issue 2:
Settings.ini contains
	projection=EPSG:900913

Mapbook contains
	<param name="projection">EPSG:900913</param>

Mapfiles contain
	PROJECTION
		"init=epsg:900913"
	END