[Geomoose-users] Identify Attributes on a WMS

Miller, Elizabeth (DOT) Elizabeth.Miller at state.mn.us
Fri Jun 18 10:58:25 EDT 2010

Thanks for the insight! It looks like the identify.php is getting the x and y (for the clicked point) as well as the 26915 from the configuration of the map. I tried defining the projection of the wms layer in the mapbook (projection="EPSG:4326") but that doesn't seem to override how identify.php is getting the point location and the projection.

I wonder if I should go back to trying to describe the layer with a mapfile? Any thoughts?

(By the way, this problem is handled successfully in ArcMap, where the identify tool is able to get the correct attribute response even when the wms is reprojected.)

Thanks again,

Liesa