[Geomoose-users] Increase time for printing

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Mon Mar 22 12:12:50 EDT 2010

If you are on windows, the file will be in /ms4w/apache/cgi-bin/php.ini. Seach the file for 30, that will be the parameter to increase. I'd try 60.

Len Kne

On Mar 22, 2010, at 7:56 AM, "Edward E. Boesenberg, III" <eboesenberg at niraengineers.com<mailto:eboesenberg at niraengineers.com>> wrote:

One of my users received an maximum execution time of 30 seconds in …\php\print_util.php on line 51 while printing, but nothing gon line 51 looks like its calling out a time variable.  I did a search of the mailing list and someone mentioned php.ini and I cannot find that file.

What file do I need to locate to add more time for printing?

Edward E. Boesenberg, III
CADD / GIS Manager
Nira Consulting Engineers, Inc.
950 Fifth Avenue