[Geomoose-users] Itemquery

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 09:34:04 EDT 2010

There is now a known issue with MapServer 5.6.1 that I need to fix, along with a host of other small bugs.  Unfortunately, "real work" has been flooding me over the last three-four weeks and I haven't had time to do much GeoMOOSE coding.  If someone has an emergency then please feel free to back channel me and I can probably justify doing some GeoMOOSE work but right now it's a bit lower on the stack.  This will probably change towards the middle of April.