[Geomoose-users] OGR mdb pgdb query issue

Reynolds, Michael J. (DOT) Mike.Reynolds at state.mn.us
Mon Mar 29 11:01:27 EDT 2010

I have a map file at:  /ms4w/apps/metrogis/maps/mapfiles_metro/assets/signs/signing_striping_ora.map

In it I have two layers.  The connection settings for each are as follows:
    …
      NAME 'Cantilevers'
      CONNECTIONTYPE ogr
      CONNECTION '\\ad\metro\roseville\data\traffic\gis\mte.mdb'
      DATA 'OH_SGNS'
      …

      …
     NAME 'SignTrack'
     CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
     CONNECTION "ags_signtrack/ags_signtrack at tgp"
     DATA "SHAPE FROM (SELECT SHAPE, CODE || '|' || MARKER as LBL, OBJECTID, INVENTORYID, SUPPORTID, DESCRIPTION, SIGNLIBRARYID, CODE, MARKER FROM SIGNTRACK_ADMIN.SIGN_FIELD_INVENTORY) USING UNIQUE OBJECTID"
    …

Both are ‘hooked in’ and render fine when each layer is turned on specifically or as addressed as All.

Both identify correctly.

With a query service I created I get the following error:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msShapefileOpen(): (/ms4w/apps/metrogis/maps/mapfiles_metro/assets/signs/OH_SGNS) in C:\ms4w\apps\metrogis\htdocs\php\query.php on line 320

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msShapefileOpen(): (/ms4w/apps/metrogis/maps/mapfiles_metro/assets/signs/OH_SGNS) in C:\ms4w\apps\metrogis\htdocs\php\query.php on line 320

Fatal error: Object expected as argument. in C:\ms4w\apps\metrogis\htdocs\php\query.php on line 320

What I notice is that the map file path has been prefixed to the DATA value and that it may be causing an error in the msShapefileOpen() method.  I’ve debugged through the query.php but I don’t think I’m familiar enough with the mapserver objects and the query.php to understand where or why its getting mixed up.