[Geomoose-users] linux error

Wes Cleland wcleland at vanburencity.org
Wed May 19 09:16:10 EDT 2010

It is the default version that comes with Ubuntu 10.04; I have run all the updates through synaptic/update manager so I believe it is the most current version available?

Again, I was able to package the system in a livedvd using remastersys. Then when I pop it in another computer everything works fine, even in firefox. This is why I believe it is probably more my inexperience at this point than anything. I can get it to work in one system, but not the development system. I believe I will just scrap the old development environment, and start anew by installing the contents of the livedvd. Thanks a lot for the assistance!

v/r,

Wesley T. Cleland, GISP, CFM

GIS Coordinator

City of Van Buren, Arkansas

479-471-5025

“One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!”
Winston Churchill