[Geomoose-users] Geocode and Identify Errors

Wes Cleland wcleland at vanburencity.org
Thu May 20 17:04:06 EDT 2010

First off, I would like to say thanks for the assistance; these mailing
list are worth their weight in gold when it comes to someone just
starting out in a program such as myself. I started off using MS4W and
GeoMoose and after an abundance of use, was authorized to move to a
server. Due to funding issues Linux was the best route to go. So I am
not only learning more about GeoMoose, I am learning linux as well.
After some configuration and permission issues, I finally was able to
get GeoMoose to display in a web browser using FGS9.5 on linux. I can
pan, zoom-in, etc., however, when I search, identify, geocode, and print
I get an error. Usually along the lines of:

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in
/opt/geomoose2/htdocs/php/geocode.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /opt/geomoose2/htdocs/php/geocode.php:22) in
/opt/geomoose2/htdocs/php/geocode.php on line 27

This particular error is specific to geocoding obviously, but they all
contain the word deprecated and end in cannot modify header information.
When I attempt to identify, select, buffer I get an unhandled request
return Unknown error. I am stuck and any assistance would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

v/r,

Wes Cleland