[Geomoose-users] Geocode and Identify Errors

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri May 21 20:16:13 EDT 2010

Wes,

  I was thinking of the FPDI PDF file "template" (the PDF files in
Geomoose/conf/print), not the Mapserver results HTML "template".  I
haven't done much with printing in GM 2, but its likely that there are
some restrictions as to the version of PDF and kinds/arrangement of
elements inside the PDF templates.

Brent