[Geomoose-users] Geomoose 2 installation in fgs 9.5 / ubuntu

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Thu May 27 09:17:22 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am having trouble getting GeoMoose 2 to run over FGS on Ubuntu linuix 10.
The FGS software appears to be working fine (the GMAP demo works flawlessly).
Unfortunately when I attempted to run GeoMoose, the green template from the
demo shows up, however no layers or tools work.  Firebug reported issues
while loading getmapbook.php

dynamic library '/opt/fgs/www/lib/php5/php_curl.so' -
/opt/fgs/www/lib/php5/php_curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory in <b>/opt/fgs/apps/geomoose2/htdocs/php/config.php</b> on

I noticed that there is no file called /opt/fgs/www/lib/php/config.php,
however the is a file called php_mapscript_5.4.2

What would my next  steps be to get GeoMoose up and running?

Thanks

Mark Volz