[Geomoose-users] Hide Layer

aborruso aborruso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 04:49:22 EDT 2010

Hi Len,
thank you very much.

Len Kne wrote:

> If you are using GeoMOOSE 2.x, you can set a map-source to always be
> visible.  For example:
>
> <map-source name="basemap" type="mapserver" visible="true" >

I have inserted this string in my mapbook:

    <map-source name="sfondo" type="mapserver" visible="true">
        <file>./vv/irvv_02.map</file>
        <layer name="Sfondo"/>
    </map-source>

The problem is that the layer I have in my map-source does not appear in my
map.
It appears if I add it in my layer-controls, but in this way it appears also
in my catalog tree and I can swith-on and swith-off it.

I would like to have it only as background, and I would not have visible it
in catalog tree.

Is it possible?

Thank you very much Len