[Geomoose-users] Using the General Query Service (query.php) when layer's projection is not the same as map's projection

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Nov 24 13:26:03 EST 2010

     While doing a little "configurating" to help David Hildebrand to
use the General Query Service, I noticed that things do not go well if
the layer's projection is not the same as the map's projection.

     I realize the general philosophy on solving the query/identify
projection mis-match problem is to defer it until we switch to Python
(GM v3?),   but I thought I would file a bug (and a patch for query.php).

   Any objection?