[Geomoose-users] Print Error

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Sun Nov 28 11:00:29 EST 2010

Dante,

   The problem is that the PHP functions Geomoose uses for creating the
print image do not support transparent PNGs very well.

   The short answer is to change the PNG image type that mapserver is
producing to:

     IMAGETYPE GD_PNG
     OUTPUTFORMAT
       NAME GD_PNG
       DRIVER "GD/PNG"
       MIMETYPE "image/png"
       IMAGEMODE RGB
       EXTENSION "png"
     END

But you'll lose all the great AGG rendering features of mapserver
(antialiasing, etc).