[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose and extjs

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 15:22:02 EDT 2010

To play nice, we have to marry to a particular Toolkit.  Primarily, we can't
have a multitude of folks linking to the "onload" event.  Usually, the toolkit
gets that and the rest of the application surrounds itself around the toolkits
boot-strapping methodology.  "onReady" or "addOnLoad", etc., are all clobbered
by GeoMOOSE in the status quo.

href="ext/resources/css/ext-all.css"/>